Nobody wants to see a season end and it is particulary painful to lose in the fashion that the Seahawks did to Atlanta.
I, like many fans have watched pretty much every minute of this incrdible season and have loved the ride. I hate to see it end but that does leave lots of time for other things.
If you devoted four hours a week to watching the game then you have spent 72 hours watching 16 regular season and two playoff games. Of course that does not include the many other great NFL games played by other teams. I have logged many hundreds of hours in front of the TV this fall for sure.
Now that the ride is over do you have any ideas what to do with that extra time ? Here are a few things I plan on doing.
1. Go to check out some of these Oscar nominated movies.
2. Start getting my Income Tax junk together.
3. Spend extra time planning and cooking healthy meals instead of shoveling in Football Food.
4. Take Emily to see cool places like the EMP and MOHAI.
5. Teach my old dog Bandit some new tricks....ok maybe not so much new tricks but turn our shorter walks into longer ones.
6. Tackle the long Honey Do list that my wonderful wife Kelli has so patiently let me ignore for the entire season.
I usually take the end of the NFL season very hard but thanks to plenty of optimism about the future of the Seahawks I think its going to be OK this time.
What do you plan to do with the extra time in your life? Are you feeling good about the 2012 Seahawk experience and the road that lise ahead? Feel free to share your thoughts and ideas.
I better get cracking on that Honey Do list. It will be Mariners season before you know it. Long Live King Felix !